The Big Cats are back in stride again! JAGUARS, COUGARS & LIONS are preparing to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K on Saturday, October 22, 2016 at Forest Park in St. Louis, Missouri.
Last year, with your financial support, JAGUARS, COUGARS & LIONS raised $1,030! Your tax-deductible donations were substantial enough to provide:
- Expenses for a week long stay at Hope Lodge for 1 breast cancer patient: $500
- Cost of Look Good...Feel Better for 1 woman facing a breast cancer diagnosis and treatment: $200
- 10 round-trip rides for 1 patient through the Road to Recovery program: $100
- Cost of Reach to Recovery peer support for 1 newly diagnosed woman in our community: $100
- 5 hours of toll-free access to the National Cancer Information Center: $130
Your team membership and donations will help us demonstrate to our community that #BigCatStridesMatter.
Many thanks for your support!
Peace & Love You More...Malkia